2.0 GENERAL DUTIES OF THE ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Research the existing market for potential clients and offer them profitable and exciting advertising packages
- Provide clear options and prices to the clients
- Clearly explain the benefits of advertising on our platform to clients
- Schedule appointments with clients to discuss relevant advertising proposals and close the deal
- Devise strategies which will retain existing clients, particularly with respect to referrals
- Liaise with our Website Provider to discuss clients’ needs, preferences and current market trends
- Submit a weekly report to the publisher on work done during the past eek.
This report is due by 9.30 AM on the first working day of the week.
3.0 QUALIFICATIONS and ATTRIBUTES of the Advertising Sales Representative
- Candidates must have a least one year experience in the Advertising Sales Industry
- A continuous working knowledge of Digital Marketing
- The ability to persuade potential clients to advertise in our publication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, which are required to build congenial, yet business-like relationships with clients
- The abiIlty to set S.M.A.R.T goals
Candidates must own a laptop/tablet/internet ready smartphone, and be profiient in using Microsoft Office.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Or call 270- 2384.